Wednesday, April 17, 2002


After much deliberation, I finally want to actually sit down and WRITE this damn entry. I've been trying to write for more than three times. Three times because every single time I do try and sit down to write new complications arise and the whole thing gets even more confusing than some of my fanfics. Geez.

Okay. So yesterday some unknown guy called our house. Since Meg wasn't around and nobody was there to lunge for the phone, I answered. Lo and behold, it was a guy asking for me. (Cute voice, too...)

The guy's name was Darwin he said, and the two significant things that made this whole phone call strange was a.) I don't live here in Dagupan, I'm only on vacation, so why is some unkown guy calling? and b.) I didn't know anyone named Darwin.

So the guy goes "You might not know me, but I know you..." which pretty much freaked me out, and then he said he was the cousin of my ex, Allan.

That didn't calm me down any, by the way.

So we got to joking around, and then talking, and then... God I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden I was talking about my sordid past with Allan and then I was crying all over the place.

Shit.

And what's worse, he went crying all over the place, too.

Oh, I so hate my life. I so do.

He told me that he wasn't sure. That he was afraid to get hurt. That he needed more time.

What, does he think that I'm not getting hurt? Does he think this is easy for me?

Bullshit. That's just so it.


1:30 AM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com