Thursday, June 20, 2002


In a hurry to blog. Tons of homework piling up from all directions and I dn't rea;lly have money! Just checking on the peoples, and I feel sad for G. I hope he's aiight, wherever he is, whatever he's doing...

A tad irritated at some people in my block. Well, I know we're all know-it-alls in there but I guess some people have to stop bragging about it. IT doesn't look nice, and it's offensive to other people. I love my block. I do. But some people need a little bit of toning down. I guess it's CLA swallowing me up. All the people and the competition. Jeez. It's just SCHOOL.

Nevertheless I'm still happy. I can't find anything bad about this week at all, except that it was raining cats and dogs this morning, but still, that's a good thing. Motivates me to wear a jacket. ^-^ International Studies was good today, Donna gave a kickass debate! (You go, Dons! Girl Pow-ah!!) We have Islamic Resurgence as a topic next week, (my report) and I'm gonna give one helluva debate, too. I want to keep my reputation as a warfreak, don't I? ^-^

That's it for today. Gotta get running!


1:11 AM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com