Friday, June 07, 2002


Well, things are at the very least, okay.... I got my brother's phone here and until I get a new one I'll be using his Alcatel One-Touch. Okay. When in Rome, do as the Romans do...

I just got from Donna's house, and before that, La Salle, where I again saw Enrico. ^-^ There's this frosh party goin' on there right now, and there was a free food fest at the Sports Plaza. We didn't get to go. The Superfriends had Orient Class. >.<

I'm adjusting well enough, I guess, and the classes are fairly easy. (No Math! Whoo hoo) There's a fat lot of bishounen, the grounds are pretty (I love the conservatory. We all do.) AND it's near UM, which houses, heh, Animenia. So... cool, ne?

Although I AM running out of stuff to wear. And I DID lose my cel in Manila. Well, I guess life's like that. It's not like I have a choice, now, do I?

Life is good. The house in Imus is almost finished, it's Donna's birthday next week, and I'm having a lot of fun. There's a big anime continuum in La Salle, and I'm ready to fall straight into it.





3:08 AM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com