Sunday, July 07, 2002


Call me Kai.

I like my Taft name: Kari. It's a variation of Yagami Hikari's name (Digimon) and it sounds ever so fun-ly Nihon. It also helps that there happen to be THREE Erikas in my block. Me, Erica Dangoy (she known as Cai) and Ericka Aquino. See the dilemma?

So I made up a new name. I've been called Kari since LPEP2k2.

Okay. I'll admit that I made myself a new name to, well, get a new identity. The thing is, I've been trying to get my act together for the past four years. Swear less, I'd say. Get more work done. Try to be less of a rebel. Stop breaking rules. Study. Harder.

Most efforts have proved futile. I made junior year resolutions. Senior year resolutions. Well, nada.

So I thought, hey. New name, new life, new school, new friends, clean slate. Logical, ne?

But. I miss being called Ekai. And in the ficdom, I'm known as Ekai-san. So. Call me Ekai, all you who know me as such.

I haven't been called Kai in three months.

I feel mixed.


10:17 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com