Thursday, July 11, 2002


Maite and Iji are at the Malate office. Those guys are loyal to the folio to the point of near obsession. Well, can't blame 'em. The folio is fun.

Got my new phone yesterday, due to my mom's charity. It's a 3310, nada fancy, I don't need fancy. This one will NOT get stolen. I'll die first. Anyway, I'm happy, at the least.

Just had brunch at aristo. She was there. So I told Maite and Iji to let her sit with us. Call it pseudo-forgiveness. I don't much dwell on these things, I am, after all, apathetic.

Had critical thinking midterms. I heard the teeming masses from behind me cheating their heads off. If those imbeciles get higher scores than I do, I wouldn't much care.... Anyway I did my work, and the test has been fairly easy. I have "talumpati" for Filipi1 later, but it's going to be easy.... I made my own speech! Be proud of me! ^^

Been reading ichigatsu. The woman rules. I wanna write the way she does. But I write too kiddie....

Ficced. Or tried. I read Kit and Tin brilliance yesterday, so attempted sexual humor, just for heck of it. Couldn't. I realize that I fic too cute or too somber. I need a voice change. Tsk.

About it... will post more in weekend.


6:51 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com