Sunday, July 21, 2002


Yes, we need a spell to rid the canals of clogs.

Begone pollution! You make my life hell
Begone garbage! You're not very swell
Begone, begone, all ye who crowd my way
with waters from the sky that drop to my day

Catchy, eh?

I see so much red lately. And black and yellow. Why? It's FROSH ELECTION TIME!!! The leading political parties are Tapat and Santugon. Santugon wear yellow and blue (Nix colors, I miss her, she called yesterday!) and Tapat wear black, red and orange. I didn't join a political party. I don't like politics, the way the country's going to the dogs.

Anyway. This should be loads of bloody fun. The parties have a tendency to make their campaigns so "scripted". Why, just this morning we were greeted in artapre (art appreciation) by the Tapat and Santugon crew, respectively. Iji, Maite and I were laughing our heads off. So funny.

I'm not voting. I don't want to muddle.

I support my blockmate, though, Abi Jocson, who's running for LA rep. Go, Abi! Woo hoo....

Argh. Iji SMS'd. Gotta get. Neon Nostrad is SO out.



11:02 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com