Wednesday, August 28, 2002
1. What's your name?
Erika Carla Victoria Ungson
2. Where were you born?
3. Where do you live now?
4. What are your nicknames?
It used to be Kai or Ekai but now it's Kari, Iris, and Sakura
5. When's your birthday?
April 20, 1985
6. What's your sun sign?
Like zodiac? Aries/Taurus (born in the cusp, lucky me)
7. Have you ever been in love?
I think so
8. What's your favorite color?
Purple (or Lilac or Violet)
9. How tall are you?
I have NO idea. 5'3"?
10. What kind of music do you like?
Neo-classical, theatre, acoustic, poprock
11. What concerts have you been to?
Fresh! Concert with Parokya ni Edgar and Moonstar88. Then there's the endless Malate concert featuring Gramps, JM, Raven and the whole of Malate office
12. Have you ever met anyone famous?
I dunno if he's famous now: Juan Paolo Valenciano, Gary Valenciano's son, plays Peter in Trumpets' Lion, Witch and The Wardrobe. Nikka Valdez. Mark Cardona. Jec Lacson, Ping Lacson's son. January Velasco. Harris Guevarra. J.O. Salazar.
13. How many friends do you have?
14. Who are your absolute best friends (real life only)?
Iji and Maite
15. What's your favorite songs?
"Only Hope" by Mandy Moore, "Barenaked" by Jennifer Love Hewitt, "Hardest Day" by the Corrs featuring Alejandro Sans, "Someone Else's Story" by Lea Salonga
16. Do you have a job?
17. Do you have a boyfriend?
I want one.
18. What's your favorite food?
19. Do you look like your parents?
I think I look like my mom but I dunno
20. Do you look like anyone famous?
They say I look like Jessa Zaragoza (EW!) I think I look like Kinomoto Sakura but that's just me
21. Who is your favorite celebrity?
I don't really like celebrities
22. Have you ever been kissed?
23. Are you a virgin?
24. What kind of car do you want?
I dunno. I'm not very into cars
25. What would you change your name to, if you could?
26. If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
- To marry Li Shaoran (or be Kinomoto Sakura, same thing)
- World Peace
- To never be without Iji or Maite
27. When do you want to get married?
Before I turn 50
28. What are some things you say a lot?
"Like shit it is", "Like hell", "Naze?", "Hooooeeee!", "Dulcet", and "Darling"
29. What are your favorite boys' names?
Raven, JM, J.O., Gramps, Boss Harris, Magsy, Charlos, Karl, Chris
30. Who do you hate?
Duh. I try not to hate anyone.
31. What are the worst names?
Things like... Beauregard and other such yucky stuff
32. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Yeah. Five. All younger. Then you count the Malateans.
33. What do you notice first about the opposite sex?
34. Then what?
35. Who do you wish you were?
36. Who is the funniest comedian?
Jaime Oscar Salazar
37. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
Shout out my feelings to someone in a stairwell. And he heard.
38. What college do you want to go to?
I'm already there. Animo La Salle.
39. What is your favorite movie?
Reiann's "Karlos the chop-chop man (GOD SAVE THE BABIES)". Naw I'm kidding. "She's All That". And Card Captor Sakura's 2nd Movie
40. Do you like Playstation?
41. What's your favorite Playstation game?
Final Fantasy VIII
42. Are you a morning person or a night person?
43. Can you define love?
44. What's your favorite television station?
45. Do you get along with your parents?
46. Do you believe in God?
47. Do you believe in yourself?
48. Do you believe in aliens?
I have NO idea. Maybe if they looked like the guys in "Roswell".
49. Do you curse a lot?
50. Are you ticklish?
51. What's your favorite candy?
not paredes, that's fer sure. Actually we go for yema.
52. What are you wearing?
Now? House clothes.
53. Do you think there is one person meant for you?
54. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
55. What is your favorite television show?
Card Captor Sakura. Roswell. Angel. Digimon.
56. What's your favorite book?
Harry Potter series
57. Have you ever cried over someone of the opposite sex?
58. Which one of your friends do you think will get married first?
Nikki Nuevo. I dunno. She's my mom. Then again it might be me.
59. What's your worst memory as a child?
Leaving my mom to go to Dagupan. We never got back 'til after 10 years. It sucked.
60. If you could be a crayon, what color would you be?
pink (I'm girlish that way)
61. Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with?
62. Do you own a lava lamp?
I want one
63. Who is your favorite Backstreet Boy?
64. Who is your favorite 'N Sync boy?
I hate 'N Sync
65. What makes you happy?
Raven playing guitar. Then singing. JM playing guitar. Gramps playing guitar. Going off to parts unknown with the dulcets. Malate. J.O.. Chris.
66. What is your favorite perfume?
67. Fast or slow?
Slow? Fast? Depends, really
68. Are you rich, poor, or in the middle?
we're sorta rich but we're getting poor
69. Does this number make you giggle?
What, 69? No.
70. Flowers or candy?
For me? Candy.
71. What kind?
Cadbury or Hershey's
72. Do you like talking on the phone?
Depends on who's on the other line
73. What are six things you have yet to do?
- Join Nihon Kenkyu Kai
- Get published in Malate
- Put makeup on
- Finish college
- watch a hentai film
- Go abroad
74. Have you ever smoked weed?
75. Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend?
76. Have you ever been suspended?
77. Have you ever stolen anything?
78. Have you ever smoked?
79. Have you ever “loved” somebody so much it made you cry?
80. Do you belong to a certain religion?
81. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
In Starbucks with the dulcets
82. What would you do for a Klondike bar?
What the hell is a Klondike bar?
83. Who do you admire the most?
Like role-model? Michael C. Morco. And Harris Guevarra. And Tin Mandigma. And Sakura. And Chelle-san. And Varon.
84. What's your favorite flavor?
85. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
My friggin' teeth
86. Rate your life on a scale of 1-10.
9.5. I'm HIGH
87. What two CDs could you NOT live without?
Lea Salonga's Broadway Concert aaaannnd... CCS soundtrack from Joey
88. Would you rather be deaf or blind?
None of the above but if you insist... deaf.
89. Do you play any instruments?
Nokia Composer? ...I'd rather sing, really
90. Where do you want to go on your honeymoon?
91. Have you seen Empire Records?
What or who is Empire Records?
92. When you need help, who do you turn to?
Iji and Maite
93. Describe yourself in one word.
94. What's your favorite board game?
95. Do you like to read?
96. Did you know this number is "69" upside-down?
97. Are you getting bored yet?
98. How about now?
99. What decade would you live in, if you had a choice?
The one nearest to the future
100. List a few things you do every day.
Write. Eat. Sing. Talk. Climb Mt. Connon. Insult idiotic professors. Text.
101. If you had a chance to do it again, would you?
What? This quiz? Maybe.
will you catch me when I fall? :: |
named Ekai Ungson
listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair