Saturday, September 21, 2002


I'm supposed to be going to my favorite cousin's debut celebration at the moment. But my aunt's still not here to pick me up so I ended up at Rei's. 'Sides, impending rain is afoot. Hoooee.

Weeelll. I dunno what this hype is about 18th birthdays in my country. I mean, when a girl turns 18, her whole family goes to any length just to present her to society in a grand, and I mean GRAND ball.

Lyn turns 18 today, and I have to go through much hoopla like makeup and hair and on top of all that I have to emcee for her. Sigh, I do. It's a whole lot of stress. As if I'm not tired off school already.

My aunt, the same woman who rallied all the relatives together for fund-raising last Christmas was also wheedling for me to go get myself a proper debut. Like Lyn. With all the brouhaha it entails, I immediately said a resounding, very loud "NO". They kept wheedling, saying it only comes once in my life, and I go think "well, my other birthdays all just happened once in my life, ne?"

Just last week, while my mom was taking me to school, she talked to me about my upcoming 18th birthday next year. Knowing Tita Jane (yes, the aunt who rallied), she will try her very best to convince me into all the big gala stuff.

I told my mom all I wanted was dinner in Saisaki and a few thousand bucks to buy anime with. Sweet and Simple.

I'm not very into big, latrge gatherings of people. I'm not a party girl. Not THAT way, anyway. I'm not fussy, I'd rather stay home and be spared of all this hardship. Plus, my ma has enough expenses. I don't think she'd like another full-fledged mega-event. Neither would I.

So I think it'd be best out-and-out to just take one Candy, one Joy, one Nikki, one George and one Lance and take 'em all to Saisaki. Then take one Joyce and co. and take 'em all to a mall. Then... uh... I'll take care of the college peeps later. Alli and Varon included of course. And Anne. And all the people I meet on the net and on fanfiction. Cool, huh?


12:28 AM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com