Friday, September 06, 2002


I'm waiting for three o' clock so I can get myself to the mall and have coffee with a few old friends. Hey, maybe I can wangle a fic out of that, having coffee. With friends.

So I made peace with some people. (And that's goal numero uno, take THAT, phantom!) And Joy tried very very hard to come to Cavite on time so she can have coffee with me and Candy today, which I think is very nice of her. Now all we need is Nikki and it'll be just like old times, when we four would go trolling off in the mall, Candy scared to death because she hasn't asked permission from her aunt and Joy and Nikki and me telling her not to worry. Then we will go buy ourselves something silly, but identical, or matching, like fake bracelets in different colors and humongous beads, and we will all go home, friends.

Of course, things have changed, we've all grown up now, and we've even grew apart at some point, and Candy's parental units are not as strict as they used to be, I suppose. Joy has gone out of the shell that is Cavite, and me, I like to think I'm trying to grow up.

I like to think I'm okay.

Because I have friends.


11:32 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com