Monday, October 28, 2002


i never drooled over your pics. they're just pics after all. i'm not yet that demented. and i don't quite care if he makes me crazy: i alraedy am muchly crazy.

i'm sparkling. i really am.

she promised me an introduction to ze boi and i am elated muchly. thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!~ ^-^

i'm actually genuinely happy now. but if i know anything from experience it's that happiness never lasts long especially if it's me.

*

last night, in an attempt to get a good rels grade i talked to my mom.

i never talk to my mother except when i'm lying through my teeth, asking for money, or retorting to her often mistaken notions. last night, she told me the generic sob story of a provinciana going to the city and making it in the big time. my ma did hit the big time-- after she divorced my dad and married a doctor and then working her a$$ off as an insurance underwriter. to anybody else, including me, this would've been somebody else's story.

but then while i was happily watching Kaitou Saint Tail on my PC i was hit with an epiphany.

no big changes, really. i just want to be a better kid with slightly higher grades and a slightly better attitude. i therefore:

1.) promise not to scale the back wall at 12mn.
2.) promise not to go home at 12mn.
3.) save money for once.
4.) study a bit harder.
5.) care a tad more.

jeez. izzat me asking too much from meself?


8:40 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com