Sunday, November 03, 2002


All right, I will therefore stop using the word 'boi'. Why? It's... so Avril Lavigne. I HATE Avril Lavigne.

Today's rant will be on Lavigne, fiend that she is.

She has already ranted a lot about Lavigne. I however, personally hate her for the followeing reasons:

- She lied about the guitar. She sucks at guitar. I bet a few of my friends can play a lot better than her.

- She's a fake. She keeps saying she's anti-pop but her music is so bubblegum you could use it to fly around the world. She's, like, so fake.

- There's too much bad fic on FF.n already. Now there's a proliferation of her songfics on the archive and I have to muddle in more messes than I'm prepared to. I'll MURDER you Lavigne. Murder. I mean, what IS it with "Sk8er Boi"? It's not even a NICE song or an ORIGINAL one at that. But gundanium, the fics, the fics! Tomoyo as the ballerina, Syaoran as a skater boy (are they INSANE?!) and Sakura as ta-da! Avril Lavigne! The horrors.

I hate, hate hate Avril. >.< Please kill her.


7:25 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com