Saturday, November 09, 2002


I am sick with the bloody cold but at least, hey, I'm in a mall with my bestest friends. Which is not at all bad.

My neck muscles have been strained to the hilt. It's because of that bloody judo roll we have to execute for next next week's practical exams. I believe I have developed a phobia for anything that's going to take me and my head over and under-- I'm just scared of the whole incident happening again. You get to that when you feel pain riding up your scapula and you can barely move for ten full minutes. It scares you. It also scares you that the right half of your head is still throbbing even after four hours. It scares you a lot. And when you wake up the next morning, you can barely move, and all you want to do is hug the comforter to the places where it hurts most: meaning, everywhere.

My mother, today, has been working very hard. On housework. It's sort of obscure to see your mother working on housework when you're more used to her in business suits and ordering people around. She also told me, in that voice of hers that just makes me want to do anything for her, that she'd buy me a television if I was a really good kid.

Sometimes, I believe that I would die for my mother. Sometimes, I believe I'm better off without her in my life. I don't know, I have mixed feelings about my mom. I think it's because she wasn't around the first ten years of my life.

Before I get sappy here, social bloggage:

Thank you.


12:43 AM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com