Sunday, November 10, 2002


I am sick with the bloody flu and I'm still in school. That's because I used up a lot of my allowables already and if I cut one more time I get a bleeping 0.0. How's that for motivation?

I've got exactly twenty minutes to post about the weekend so here it bloody goes: (the word "bloody" is wonderful. also the word "verdammt!")

saturday was spent madly cleaning the house in the absence of a housemaid. Result: a sparkling clean house but a dead-tired Ekai. Not too dead-tired, though; I managed to wangle enough energy to drag myself to the mall and meet Joy and Nikki. Yes, we are fangirls, we watched the Ben Affleck flick. Hey, there was nothing else: unless you counted the Claudine-Aga. Eep.

I went home and ran under the rain. Again. It's true about what they say-- you forget an umbrella and it pours like crazy. Obscene and true. Anyway, I got home and found my family watching a David Copperfield DVD. Ob-scure. Then we had to go out AGAIN because the kids wanted to go see "Santa Clause 2". And yeah, dinner. It's because my mother is too tired to slave over a kitchen stove. See? My mom is NOT fit for housewife status. She's too damned corporate.

Sunday: I woke up to a really, really bad cold, cough, a headache and a swollen neck. But no, it doesn't end there. I had to drag my sorry selkf into the car for the megaevent in the other town-- fiesta. Bloody. I slept and ate, slept and ate, and always I woke up feeling horrible. Life's not fair.

Then my mom drags my little brother into my room because he's "scared of the ghosts". Crap, he's nine years old. He ought to know that stuff like that don't exist (I tried telling him about Santa once but my mom got really mad and grounded me. CRAP.). Anyway, I turned out the light and the kid squealed like there was no tomorrow. The horrors I have to live with.

Yeah, I slept only five bloody hours.

And this morning I had to wake myself up an hour earlier to take care of the kids 'cause Yaya wasn't there to change their underwear.

And then there's the blogwars.

Fuckfuckfuckityfuck.

Chim-chim-eeny-chim-chim-cher-oo!


8:36 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com