Saturday, December 21, 2002


HOH YEAH.

I went to the First Philippine Anime and Comicbook (or is that Comicbook and Anime?) Convention at the Megatrade yestieday. And yep, 'Neesama, I now have in my possession a CUUUUUTE widdle Tammy Tamaraw. YEAH.

Anyway, I didn't know how to know if you were there, Oneesama, but I was with friends and we had so much FUN!~ Cosplay was great (that guy as Kyo from KoF who drew fire from his hand? COOOOL. And that Lulu cosplayer from FFX!~ Sugoisugoisugoi! And ohmigod, you shouldv'e seen them-- the Slam Dunk allstars, they totally completed the whole cast, and the Anzai-sensei guy was SO cool, and KOGURE-SAMAAAAAAA! Daisukiiiii!~), the stalls were SOSOSOSOSO cool (hanyaan! 100 bucks for Aa! Megami-sama issue 1!~) Andandand SO. MUCH. BISH. Read my lips, Harle: Aldin is WAAAAAAY better looking than Jennyson. Oh and yes, I met Igor, thanked him for thesis and other such wotnot. CCCom, REWLS.

Wai. I got the Tamaraw, a Saqkura pin, and one Aa Megami-sama comic. I feel so wubd. That's cause Yuki and Jun and Toberts bought all my stuff for me. Plus, my aunt from Kuala Lumpur came last night and I now have MORE stuff!

Meri Kurisumasu! ^-^ Shiawaseeeee!~


10:11 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com