Monday, December 16, 2002


How would you like it if you were forced to stay home because:

a.) a guy is stalking you
b.) another guy is alsio stalking you
c.) you're grounded (well, not technically, but I sure as hell am scared of my mom now)
d.) you have no cash

I don't.

Damn hell do I not ever.

I spent Sunday at Alli's. My mom has become a paranoid freak. She calls me at six-- SIX-- to see when I'm onthe way home. Holy heck. Talk about a paradigm shift, that one. Usually my mom doesn't care hide nor hair if I come home at, say, 1230. In the morning.

Anyway, Alli's. Watched the Escaflowne movie. Remebered why I didn't watch Esca in the first place. Then we watched End of Evangelion, and I watched her boggle over the mystery that is EoE's opening scene.

Damn that Shinji. Yeah.

Then I went home. And then I stayed home. Some winter break this is turning out to be, I'm either bored to death or petrified from fear. Jesus. Email me for details. It's just not sane here.

I need to get myself a life. I got one, but I didn't mean it this way....


1:35 AM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com