Wednesday, December 18, 2002


I don't think I even want to think anymore.

Bitch. If you weren't so paranoid maybe he'd still be with you. If you weren't so fucking OC. If you weren't so fucking clingy. Now you're accusing ME of wanting him? PLEASE. I have enough on my hands on on my heart and I don't think I'll be able to take any more drama from you. If you haven't noticed, he's really not that good-loooking, and I could do a lot worse.

I'm in the middle of four men right now. That's right, FOUR of them all giving me a headache I don't want and a heartache I don't need. Adding him to the mix is suicide. I'm disgusted you even had the audacity to think of me like that. I'm not fucking stupid. I know you still want him. Now stop pushing my buttons and get over it. Jesus. You'd think every girl wants your man. Whatever. I'm not stupid enough to steal some other girl's property from under her nose. Especially if said girl happens to be my best friend. I know what that's like and I don't do it.

You ever come near me with this again I won't find it in me to forgive you.

And I don't want to go there. You're still my best friend.

You know who you are.





9:54 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com