Thursday, January 02, 2003


And I'll figure it out on the way

This will not come as the big surprise of the year for people. Or it might, I'm just not entirely sure exactly.

I'm not going back to Taft. Harle, you already knew this was going to happen.

I'm going to take nursing in Dasma, but I won't until June. That gives me at the very least five months to do absolutely nothing.

It's not something I'm exceptionally proud to be. It makes me feel useless, and spiritless. Sure, maybe we spend less if I stay home and bum around but it's not somethign I'd be doing had I a choice in the matter.

Well, this IS a great way to start the new year. Five months of doing nothing. How's that for progress yet? I think I'll go enroll myself at a Computer School and study Web Design, then maybe get myself a few math courses to chug me along. Who'd have thunk it? Maybe I wasn't the best at Atheneum, but I know I had a lot of potential. I passed Taft, and guess where I churn out? AMA Computer College.

It's disheartening, to a certain extent.

So, bye. To everything I knew and was happy with at Taft: Maite (Take care of him for me.), Iji, the MALATE people (Kayo'y idiniriwang ko magpasahanggang ngayon.), Noey, Harle (You go on and be great. Do you hear me? You go on and be the best of both of us.), Ant, Chiara (Tell Paolo he still owes me, the bastard). To you, you shalt have lotsa fun there, of that much I promise you. Good luck.

This is Kari Ungson.

"That was so FUXING great, let's do it again!"

Peace, out.


9:19 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com