Thursday, January 09, 2003


I've been hearing this a lot lately; it's off the FFX soundtrack and it's a rather nice song. I still thing Melodies of Life is better by five miles and a pear tree, though. It's here because I don't want to forget it, and it's someone's favorite song.. I guess I want to try and sing it.

Suteki da Ne; Elegant, isn't it?
Kaze ga Yose ta Kotoba ni
Oyoi da Kokoro
Kumo ga Hakobu Ashita ni
Hazu n da Koe

To the words that the wind has brought
the heart that moved
to tomorrow that clouds would carry
the voice which cheered by it

Tsuki ga Yureru Kagami ni
Furue ta Kokoro
Hoshi ga Nagare Kobore ta
Yawarakai Namida

The mirror reflecting the swaying moon
My heart shivered
The soft tears

Suteki da ne
Futari te wo tori Aruke ta nara
Iki tai yo
KIMI no machi Ie Ude no naka

Elegant, isn’t it?
If we could walk holding hands with one another
I want to go
To your town, into your arms

Sono mune
Karada azuke
Yoi ni magire
Yumemiru

The chest
my lean my body, and
Using the night
to hide my dreams

Kaze wa Tomani Kotoba wa
Yasashii Maboroshi
Kumo wa Yabure Ashita wa
Tooku no Koe

The wind stopped and the word is
a kind, imaginative thing
Clouds tear and tomorrow is
a far away voice

Tsuki ga Nijimu Kagami wo
Nagare ta Kokoro
Hoshi ga Yurete Kobore ta
Kaku se nai Namida

The mirror that the moon is smeared
Washed heart
stars swings and dropped
the tears that I can’t hide

Suteki da ne
Futari te wo tori Aruke ta nara
Iki tai yo
KIMI no machi Ie Ude no naka

Elegant, isn’t it?
If we could walk holding hands with one another
I want to go
to your town, to your arms

Sono Kao
Sotto furete
Asa ni tokeru
Yumemiru

The chest
my body leans on
to the morning, meet
dreams to see



2:57 AM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com