Thursday, January 09, 2003


My head hurts. I know it hurts all the time but this time I have valid reasons to have it hurting and it's not funny because this time I don't even have school to distract me. In fact I don't have much of anything to distract me at all.

But before that:

Last night was fun. I had dinner with Hanii, George, Lance and Hanii's friends: all in all, a fun experience, if only to get me away from ze Casa of Doom and all things that come with it.

And a lot of things does the Casa come with. It's not just the work now, it's one billion things including the boyand aforementioned's cousin who had the audacity to tell me he liked me. It's not bloody funny. It doesn't even come near comedic.

Cousins! Who the fuxing hell thought of cousins to throw at me? NOW?!

I hate life.

Han, take me home.












2:39 AM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com