Wednesday, January 15, 2003


Oi, wickedjoe, carlitos, and maite. Glad to see you're all alive and well.

I miss school. Dammit, that should be the last thing you hear from a seventeen year-old working teenager. Don't we all just want to be independent? Guess what. Working does not make you independent, in fact it does quite the opposite. It makes you dependent on every fucking cent you earn because without it you are dead, literally, and figuratively.

And I wanted to be a writer. How many starving artists do we have these days?

I don't wanna starve. Artist, yes, starving no. I think I've had enough starving when I was three. It wasn't funny and it's something I never want to face again. I starved because I didn't have a choice. Now I do.

But school gave me a semblance of order, a sense of direction. Somehow, the work I do now doesn't give me enough of a sense of self or others-- I have no one to interact with.

Sometimes I wonder if that's a good or a bad thing.





2:03 AM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com