Saturday, January 18, 2003


Okay, v. BIG thanks to 'Mee love for putting up the most wuberly layout I've had since starting this blog-- hwee. ^-^

Lately I've taken to not sleeping, not eating, and not doing anything productive, in which case fic does not count because writing fic is not production, it's a fucking addiction, and anyway I haven't been writing that much at all. I feel empty and used and broken to the extent of no repair. I hate it.

I want back in Taft. I want to go back to school because everything in school seems so much less complicated by comparison. I mean, that's what books are for, right?


2:31 AM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com