Monday, February 17, 2003


Wherein I live, really

I ficced Draco/Gin. Check it out. It's fluffy.

I went to LS Dasma to apply for transfer. Turns out that application doesn't start until, what, third week of January? Ah, screw it, really. At least I got to see Hanii and Luna today. Luna looks so pretty, her hair long and all. Hanii looks great. Argh, I die of envy. Everyone else is looking great except me.

I'm thinking of revamping my look. Again. I'm thinking rather drastic measures that go beyond the usual haircutting. If you people have seen me (or pics of me), you'll know that I have extremely fine straight hair. So fine that the usual hair ties slide off it like butter. And it's so thin.

I'm thinking curls. Or rather extremely wavy hair, a la Max Guevara of Dark Angel. Her hair looks so cool. Besides, the situations have called for tons of cleansing. I think I'll launch Operation: Ultimate Makeover next month.

My left knuckles have got some really bad scrapes off running up the stairs at the Dasma building. Gah. Ouch.


1:17 AM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com