Thursday, March 27, 2003
1. What does your first name mean?
Light. Like flourescent, not the feeling of non-heaviness.
2. What does your middle name mean?
According to a baby book: Purity
3. What about the last name mean?
It's a Chinese thingamajig that means bamboo shoot, or something to that effect.
4. So, if you were to put the meanings of all your names together, what would it say?
Bamboo shoot of pure light, I think. That's really, REALLY bad.
5. If you'd been born the opposite sex, what would your parents have named you?
My brother's name:
Jerome Carlos Jose. My name is the exact opposite of his.
6. Names I like?
Anything that basically entails sparkly stuff. If I could name someone Dulcet, I would (picked it up from Circe-san). Isabelle, Serena.. such. I've never really thought about naming boys, but as a result of a highschool dare I'm supposed to name my son "Touya". >.>
Stolen of Chelle-san's blog, actually. Who, I think, stole it from Oneesama's blog. Er.
will you catch me when I fall? :: |
named Ekai Ungson
listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair