Sunday, March 09, 2003


Have you ever...
{x} Fallen for your best friend? Yes. Back in high school.
{x} Made out with JUST a friend? Define "just a friend". 'Cause I made out with a guy who was my friend but I had a crush on him.
{x} Been rejected? Can't say that I have. (Maybe I'm just very, very, lucky?)
{x} Been in love? Too many times for my own good, I think.
{x} Been in lust? No.
{x} Used someone? To my own malevolent means? Hell, yes.
{x} Been used? As a scapegoat, yes.
{x} Cheated on someone? No. Too loyal for my own good, too.
{x} Been cheated on? Yes.
{x} Done something you regret? So many times, I wish I could turn back time to correct myself...


Who was the last person...
{x} You touched? Mike, from RDC.
{x} You talked to? The RDC crowd. (Rei-kun, Paul, Pika-san, Quincy)
{x} You hugged? Belldandy-'neesan
{x} You instant messaged? Eve-chama. It's been a loooooooong time since I used IM.
{x} You kissed? The Macster.
{x} You yelled at? Pikachu, from RDC.
{x} You laughed with? Genuinely? Oniichan.


Have you/are you/do you....
{x} Considered a life of crime? Not really. I think about committing murder one but not making a life out of it.
{x} Considered being a hooker? Why?
{x} Considered being a pimp? Ditto with previous question.
{x} Are you psycho? I'm surrounded by psychos that it rubs off on me sometimes.
{x} Split personalities? I used to think so.
{x} Schizophrenic? =.- No.
{x} Obsessive? About men.
{x} Obsessive compulsive? Maite tells me I'm OC.
{x} Panic? Half the time, yeah.
{x} Anxiety? Ditto.
{x} Depressed? I try not to dwell on it, but I do.
{x} Suicidal? Only when I'm in a quandary.
{x} Obsessed with hate? I recently acquired a hateful urge.
{x} Dream of mutilated bodies, blood, death, and gore? No.
{x} Dream of doing those things instead of just seeing them? No.
{x} Understanding: Too understanding, I get to know what people do before they do them.
{x} Open-minded: I suppose...
{x} Arrogant: Sometimes.
{x} Insecure: Too much.
{x} Interesting: *cocks head* No idea.
{x} Hungry: Right now, yes.
{x} Friendly: Too friendly, aren't I, people?
{x} Smart: I like to think so.
{x} Moody: Slightly.
{x} Childish: I'm TWELVE!
{x} Independent: Only when I want to be.
{x} Hard working: Nope. Or only when it's necessary.
{x} Organized: Half the time only.
{x} Healthy: Er?
{x} Emotionally Stable: Are you kidding me?
{x} Shy: Never was shy.
{x} Difficult: I may be easy, but I'm not cheap!
{x} Attractive: I try.
{x} Bored Easily: Nope.
{x} Thirsty: Right now, a Kool-Aid will REALLY help.
{x} Responsible: Only when necessary.
{x} Sad: Too often.
{x} Happy: Too often.
{x} Trusting: Too much.
{x} Talkative: Depends on the people I'm talking to.
{x} Original: I think differently, if that's what you mean.
{x} Different: Ditto.
{x} Unique: I copy my favorite anime shoujo. They're unique.
{x} Lonely: These days, I'm too wound up to be lonely.
{x} Color your hair? No, but people think so.
{x} Have tattoos? I will get a barcode at the back of my neck.
{x} Piercings? Two, one on each ear.
{x} Have a boyfriend? I've had seven but I don't have one now.
{x} Floss daily? Not really.
{x} Own a webcam? My dad has got.
{x} Ever get off the damn computer? When I'm tired and sleepy and bored and can't do anything.
{x} Sprechen sie deutsche? Iie, gomen nasai.
{x} Habla espanol? Only Chabacano.


Currents
{x} Current Clothes: House clothes: Loose sleeveless white shirt and lilac shorts.
{x} Current Mood: Hot. The temperature's scorchy.
{x} Current Taste: Classic. Always classic.
{x} Current Hair: Max Guevara curls.
{x} Current Annoyance: Bloody temperature!~
{x} Current Smell: Bubblegum cologne.
{x} Current thing you ought to be doing: Fooding.
{x} Current Desktop Picture: Bonnie Wright as Ginny Weasley from HPCOS
{x} Current Favorite Group: Bloo, Coldplay, Phantom Planet
{x} Current Book: Tom Clancy's Net Force
{x} Current DVD In Player: HP COS
{x} Current Refreshment: Vanilla Coke!~
{x} Current Worry: Getting into nursing college.
{x} Current Crush: I hate myself, but K.
{x} Current Favorite Celebrity: I have two words for you. Tom, and Felton.


Favorite...
{x} Food: Japanese.
{x} Drink: Vanilla Coke!~
{x} Color: Purple. Got a problem with that?
{x} Shoes: Lilac beaded sandals.
{x} Candy: Hershey's Black Chocolate
{x} TV Show: Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh... Charmed, Buffy, Malcolm in the Middle, Clueless, Sabrina, anime... I'm an addict
{x} Movie: HP COS, Treasure Planet, Chicago
{x} Dance: I don't dance.
{x} Vegetable: Potatoes.
{x} Fruit: I try not to eat fruit if it's not wrapped in my California Maki.


On Dating...
{x} Long or short hair? Short hair. I want my hair better than his by five times.
{x} Dark or blond hair? Dark.
{x} Tall or short? Taller than me by a couple inches and not a foot more!
{x} Mr. Sensitive or Mr. Funny? Had 'em both and they both suck.
{x} Good boy or bad boy? Had 'em both and it's a toss-up. I don't really care.
{x} Dark or light eyes? Dark.
{x} Hat or no hat? Some guys look great with hats. I dunno. Depends on how it looks.
{x} Pierced or no? K's left ear is pierced and I hate myself for liking it! Aaaaaaaargh, it's a disease, I tell you.
{x} Freckles or none? No. I don't like my men spotted. XDXD
{x} Stubble or neatly shaved? *burinkuu* Eh, shaved.
{x} Rugged outdoorsy type or sporty type? Sportyyyyy.


On preferences...
{x} Chocolate milk or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate.
{x} McDonalds or Burger King? BK RULES!
{x} Marry the perfect lover or the perfect friend? Perfect lover.
{x} Sweet or sour? Sweet.
{x} Root Beer or Dr. Pepper? Rootbeer.
{x} Sappy/action/comedy/horror? Anything works, I'm a movie buff.
{x} Cats or dogs? Cats. (Sorry, oniichan.)
{x} Ocean or Pool? Pool. Both do okay.
{x} Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese? Ranch.
{x} Mud or Jell-O wrestling? Is this a trick question?
{x} With or without ice-cubes? Ice.
{x} Shine or rain? Too much shine is bad. Rain is always nice.
{x} Winter/Summer/Fall/Spring? Winteeeeeeeeeeer.
{x} Vanilla or Chocolate? Chocolate. (DUH?)
{x} Gloves or mittens? Mittens. So kawaii.
{x} Eyes open or closed? Closed.
{x} Fly or breathe under water? Why not molecular deceleration?
{x} Bunk-bed or waterbed? Water.
{x} Chewing gum or hard candy? Hard candy.
{x} Motor boat or sailboat? It doesn't matter, both get me seasick..
{x} Lights on or off? Off.
{x} Chicken or fish? Chicken.


What's your favorite:.
{x} Number? 7
{x} Holiday? Thalia Day. XDXD Christmas.
{x} Radio station? Magic 89.9, RX 93.1 (Brad Turvey!~), 99.5 RT
{x} Place? Metro Manila.
{x} Flower? Tulip roses.
{x} Scent? Elizabeth Arden's Sunflowers and men's cologne. *swoon*


???
{x} If you could be anywhere, where would you be? Back in December, there was a fateful night when I said all the wrong things to the right boy on our front yard. I wanna be back there.
{x} What would you be doing? Taking back everything I said and not walking out on him.
{x} What are you listening to? My brothers watching CN's "Zoids"
{x} Can you do anything freakish with your body? I pick at my hands to the point of blood.
{x} Do you have a favourite animal? Cats. (Sorry, oniichan!)


11:04 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com