Tuesday, March 04, 2003
Suit Yourself or Shoot Yourself-- I Don't Care, There Isn't Much Difference
First, a survey I stole off Urd's blog:
* Wallet - Black, Calvin Klein, given by Mother before freshman year because I keep cash in the strangest places-- Shoes and socks and side pockets.
* Hairbrush - No more hairbrush for me (I got curls!~ More later), just wide toothed wooden comb stolen from Mother.
* Toothbrush - Transparent purple Oral-B
* Jewelry worn daily - Silver star necklace (for the Sakura Star Key)
* Pillow cover - Red and peach country quilt print with hearts and birds and vines. Girlish.
* Blanket - Green and white/blue/purple comforter
* Coffee cup - Blossom from the Power Puff Girls given by Rei-kun for Christmas
* Sunglasses - i2i sunglasses I used to wear when I had contacts
* Favorite shirt - Can I have two? Paisley pink blouse with butterfly sleeves (so girly girl!) and purple sleeveless halter (die men, die!)
* Cologne/Perfume - Spell by Human and Baby Bench Bubblegum Cologne
* CD in stereo right now - Sophie Ellis Bextor self titled album
* Tattoos - Eeek, no.
* Piercings- Ears, one each
* What you are wearing now - Jeans and a white sleeveless collared shirt
* In my mouth - braces and a lot of words never spoken
* In my head - Lyrics to "Murder on the Dancefloor" by Sophie Ellis Bextor
* Wishing - For peace.
* After this - I'm getting myself home and in bed
* Fetishes - what's a fetish? (Do I want to know?)
* If you could get away with it and murder anyone, and for what reason? - K & J.
* Person you wish you could see right now - Allan.
* Is next to you - Rei-kuuuuuuun.
* Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month - 18th birthday. Wheeeeeeeeeee!~
* The last thing you ate - Yukito's fried rice. Wuv Yukito's fried rice. He's sooooooooooooooo cool.
* Something that you are deathly afraid of - Very bad men
* Do you like candles - Scented kind only
* Do you like incense - I am proud to say that I've never seen incense in my life
* Do you like the taste of blood - Yeah.
* Do you believe in love - Yes. Recently, no. Love's a load o' crap
* Do you believe in soul mates - Yes, Allan is
*Do you believe in love at first sight - I will when I get there, I think
* Do you believe in Heaven - Nope.
* Do you believe in God - Nope.
* What do you want done with your body when you die - Preserved in cryogenics.
* Who is your worst enemy - My mother.
* If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be - A cat (sorry, oniichan)
* What is the latest you've ever stayed up - 5 am
* Can you eat with chopsticks - Yes.
* What's your favorite coin - The new ten-peso one. Sleek.
* What are some of your favorite candies- Black Hershey's Chocolate.
* What's something that you wish people would understand - That I can't do everything at the same time all at once
* What's something you wish you could understand better - Trigonometry?
* Who is someone that you really wish was still around - My dad.
And now, something to the effect of a rant, or not:
I can't be asked on to do everything at once.
I can't do it anymore.
will you catch me when I fall? :: |
named Ekai Ungson
listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair