Tuesday, March 04, 2003


Suit Yourself or Shoot Yourself-- I Don't Care, There Isn't Much Difference

First, a survey I stole off Urd's blog:

* Wallet - Black, Calvin Klein, given by Mother before freshman year because I keep cash in the strangest places-- Shoes and socks and side pockets.


* Hairbrush - No more hairbrush for me (I got curls!~ More later), just wide toothed wooden comb stolen from Mother.


* Toothbrush - Transparent purple Oral-B


* Jewelry worn daily - Silver star necklace (for the Sakura Star Key)


* Pillow cover - Red and peach country quilt print with hearts and birds and vines. Girlish.


* Blanket - Green and white/blue/purple comforter


* Coffee cup - Blossom from the Power Puff Girls given by Rei-kun for Christmas


* Sunglasses - i2i sunglasses I used to wear when I had contacts


* Favorite shirt - Can I have two? Paisley pink blouse with butterfly sleeves (so girly girl!) and purple sleeveless halter (die men, die!)


* Cologne/Perfume - Spell by Human and Baby Bench Bubblegum Cologne

* CD in stereo right now - Sophie Ellis Bextor self titled album

* Tattoos - Eeek, no.

* Piercings- Ears, one each

* What you are wearing now - Jeans and a white sleeveless collared shirt

* In my mouth - braces and a lot of words never spoken

* In my head - Lyrics to "Murder on the Dancefloor" by Sophie Ellis Bextor

* Wishing - For peace.

* After this - I'm getting myself home and in bed

* Fetishes - what's a fetish? (Do I want to know?)

* If you could get away with it and murder anyone, and for what reason? - K & J.

* Person you wish you could see right now - Allan.

* Is next to you - Rei-kuuuuuuun.

* Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month - 18th birthday. Wheeeeeeeeeee!~

* The last thing you ate - Yukito's fried rice. Wuv Yukito's fried rice. He's sooooooooooooooo cool.

* Something that you are deathly afraid of - Very bad men

* Do you like candles - Scented kind only

* Do you like incense - I am proud to say that I've never seen incense in my life

* Do you like the taste of blood - Yeah.

* Do you believe in love - Yes. Recently, no. Love's a load o' crap

* Do you believe in soul mates - Yes, Allan is

*Do you believe in love at first sight - I will when I get there, I think

* Do you believe in Heaven - Nope.

* Do you believe in God - Nope.

* What do you want done with your body when you die - Preserved in cryogenics.

* Who is your worst enemy - My mother.

* If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be - A cat (sorry, oniichan)

* What is the latest you've ever stayed up - 5 am

* Can you eat with chopsticks - Yes.

* What's your favorite coin - The new ten-peso one. Sleek.

* What are some of your favorite candies- Black Hershey's Chocolate.

* What's something that you wish people would understand - That I can't do everything at the same time all at once

* What's something you wish you could understand better - Trigonometry?

* Who is someone that you really wish was still around - My dad.

And now, something to the effect of a rant, or not:

I can't be asked on to do everything at once.

I can't do it anymore.


1:30 AM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com