Monday, April 28, 2003


I'm innocent! I swear!

"Tokyo Disneyland," Yuusuke-kun had said as he bounced up and down my bed, his head bobbing frantically. I could have sworn I had seen the scene in an anime somewhere.

"You're crazy," I enunciated in somewhat near-perfect Japanese. "And watch the covers. Who would want to go with us?"

"Tomomi-san, of course," he said. "Who else?"

I would have rolled my eyes, but the situation was a little TOO funny for that. "You could just go ask her out and not involve me, you know. There's no point going to Disneyland with just three people anyway."

"How many people do you need?"

"About ten. Fifteen."

At that, Yuusuke-kun proceeded to tip-tap with his DoCoModel. Ten minutes later:

"Yatta!"

"Yatta? What yatta?"

"Everyone's coming over."

"Who everyone?"

Everyone turned out to be about twenty seven of my classmates from a few years back, and they all agreed to meet in two hours to go to TD. I should have known that Yuusuke would do something like that. Bloke doesn't like to see me depressed, and he cannot talk to Tomomi-chan when I'm not around. Baka. In any case, I didn't have an excuse. Yuusuke plans things like a pro anyway. Ten minutes later Tomomi-chan had bounded into my room like an overgrown child and was singsonging "Tokyo Disuniraanduu!~~".

-.-;;

All in all, the day was fun. The lines were long but nobody minded, as Nagi-kun was far too amusing (yes, all thirty of us ride each ride at the same time. We're insane like that.) and Yukina-chan (I missed her!~) was filling me in. Apparently, Nagi was together with Ayuko, Ruji was dating Yumi, Tomomi and Yuusuke were BOTH idiots, and she had a boyfriend by the name of Shirou. Waaaaaaaiii.

Of course, we ended up getting wet from the raft ride thing (Yuusuke! I'm going to KILL you!), and my stomach was queasy from riding the rollercoaster a few times too many, but-- araaa.

Sugoi.





11:11 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com