Sunday, April 20, 2003


One very tired Ekai, plus fifty people in one room, plus hideously pink decor= birthday party

And a very happy birthday to me. Yesterday's uber gala took off with a bang and ended with "Tenshi no Yubikiri" blasting from the stereos. The catering people had set up tables in the middle of our garden and garage, decorated with bright pink ribbons. Considering I wasn't wearing any pink, and have never liked pink in the first place, there had to be something wrong. Something very bad about generalizations on girls turning 18 and pink decor.

Seriously though, fifty people in one room (in this case, garden) is a lot of fun, rolling ball, really, but utterly tiring. I had the high school people in one table (George, Lance, Nikki, Joy, Rom, Rachelle, Lorraine, Kay, and Rom's bro, Dunmark), the RDC people, Alli and Maia in another, and my favorite cousins (Heart, Joem, Joseph, Cernan and Christian) in another. Basically I spent the night flitting around all three tables and "propagandaing". I ate little and talked myself to death, mostly staying with Nix and the peoples. And now I wonder if I have any food left over-- damn but I am hungry.

Funny, 'cause last year when Heart had her uber celebration she didn't get to eat any food either. The duties of the celebrants.

I had fun. Possibly the most fun I'll ever have in my entire life. Apologies to the people I forgot to entertain. Ya have to understand the pressure. Arigatou to you and you for the birthday greetings. I DO feel loved. {Reni!~~~}

She gave me Love Hina. And snippets of the Fic That Won't Write Itself. I am a happy happy girl. Sankyuu.

Sankyuu to Niichan, Melina, Isie, Nate, Sam, Maia, Cy. Love you people. Loooooove.

And now I have to run because I'm off to Mel's bash. See ya on the battle field! (Can anyone tell me when the FB and CCS layout marathons are? I forgot!)

I'm gonna live my life my way
And I'm gonna do it all someday
I'm gonna live my life like this just because
I feel like I don't need to be
Living like a drama queen
So if the blue skies are blue I'll let it go
As long as I have you
And I have me




9:56 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com