Thursday, May 08, 2003


I'd rather run than die not fighting

People always tell me that destiny cannot be outrun.

I can tell those people to go to hell, because I sure as hell aren't gonna stand around and wait for it to get hold of me. No, I'd rather run like mad in the opposite direction, thanks.

That said, I'm tired. More than that, I'm extremely exhausted. Which is funnyn because I never really do anything over here that would be enough to sap me of my energy. don't even have housework.. So why am I tired, exactly?

Maybe because I've been running.

"I have come here so fast and so furiously that I haven't the time to ask if this was where I wanted to be."

Yesterday, I did something I haven't done since I came-- I slept all day. Even Yukina couldn't wake me up. A lot of people couldn't. I could hear them screaming at me and tugging at me and pulling at me.

I didn't want to open my eyes. At all. Light came in and tried to bludgeon them open but I diddn't want to wake up. Didn't want to feel anything. Didn't want to hear or see or do anything. I just wanted some very extreme blackness. Some very deep void. I wanted to hide from the world. The world that insists on throwing me things I cannot and do not want to understand.

I'm not well.

will post coherence later


11:12 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com