Tuesday, May 06, 2003


Just when I thought it was safe to breathe...

Well, it wasn't.

She's absolutely right. I should definitely go on indefinite hiatus. In fact, forget hiatus. I should book myself on a plane to Tibet. (Have they got SARS? I hope not.)

Gotta do this on my own. Gotta do this on my own. Gotta ride the goddamn bike.

*Bike falls over*

Kisama.

----

One of the best pieces of advice I have ever had the pleasure of having is that "If it hurts, don't do it again!". The funny thing about me is that sometimes, in very special cases (ex; Janus del Rosario), addiction takes over. Yes, folks. I might just be a sucker for pain.

I asked Chiharu, once, if she thought I was masochistic. She said 'yes'. One thing about my friends, they're extremely direct, they don't beat around avoiding the issue, they take the issue and slap it to your face. It's like a drug. You know it's bad for you. You know it'll make you feel like hell afterwards. But you take it anyway.

You don't care.

----

I should learn to talk to the clouds about my pain, and cry my sorrows to the stars. I should learn to take the joys given by the cherry blossoms on the roadside. I should learn to read my future in the way it should be read, by itself and without the stead of other people. This is my fate. This is my choice.

I should learn to move on.

I should learn to walk this path because I chose it. Learn because no one forces me along it.

I look up at the night and shout out my sadness.

And I know that the night remains quiet, with no answers for the questions that burn on my lips.



10:28 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com