Tuesday, June 10, 2003


F4 mania

They're really not kidding, are they?

Every day I walk out of the quiet village I live in when my mother, the good soul, sends me out on errands. Since the Meteor Garden phenomena, what usually is a quiet side road has been turned into utter fangrrl mayhem. Posters, wallscrolls, VCDs, CDs of the popular series are EVERYWHERE. They're in the market, they're in my local bitty-mall, they're--

in my favorite sister's room. (Hua Ze Lei posters, two of 'em-- I bought 'em for her)

Okay, I admit to actually succumbing to mania-- just this morning I frantically downloaded ringtones for my new cellular phone because the newspaper said if I downloaded it, they'd give me the colored wallpaper for free. The things I do for my new cellphone.

Oi. I really don't feel like beating 'em, but I don't really wanna join 'em either. So I... lurk. Mostly. My MG rabu doesn't go outside the pink walls of my room. (And my weblog. I'm not going on about MG too much, am I?)

Mostly I'm F4-ing for myself. Even if it annoys me to no end now because a certain someone just... well, those lines Urd-'nee were gushing about? Some guy said the exact same words to me. In any other case, I'd go into fangrrl delirium.

For some reason, it just annoys me to no end.

Yesterday I watched MG with Ate Ganda-- and she and I were squealing all over the place. The line Ah Shi threw out was "'Di ba, sabi ko sa'yo, kahit magpunta ka pa sa impyerno, susundan kita". Afterward, I turned the television off.

And then I cried my eyes out.



10:50 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com