Wednesday, July 09, 2003


Ask Me NO Questions and I'll Tell You No Lies

?Oh, pero se atreve le pide?

Aqui esta, los gente pobre. No deseo ponerle en mi lista. No le deseo dondequiera cerca de mi. No tengo ningun tiempo para hacer codigo y ni unos ni otros deseo hacer tiempo.

?Comprehende?


I thought not. Anywayy, Hibiki-kun is on his way here with Sis Diane. These people said one pm and I bet they’ll be here one thirty, if not extremely later. Which is not bad, because class is not until later, at three. We just kind of decided that we wanted to come early to get Psych research.

I’m wondering how that complaint letter Chairman did turned out. I oughtn’t worry, he’s valedictorian after all. Still, it’s my job to get worried.

Oh, I got elected Public Relations Officer yesterday. *glares at Tropa* Wala lang kayong mai-front e! Kung upakan ko kaya kayo isa-isa??

After Logic class yesterday we got this “Usapang Freshmen” thing: sort of like a mass-intervention. They made us take tests last summer as part of our entrance exams. Those tests were like IQ ones—made us list our priorities and such. Not a big deal.

IT was okay. Well, I kind of got a headache in the middle of it all seeing as I had some people who were less than generally incompetent around me, (and LOUD. I oughta mention that.) and then I got into a quarrel with the counselor. I left the classroom right after and proceeded to the building lobby. Reni joined me, and I promptly cried.

Sucks not to be able to scream when I want to.

I am thankful for Reni. He stays when I need him. He stays when I don’t. He does not let me forget him.

They all do.

Which is a lot more than I can expect. Or want. Or need.


10:12 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com