Friday, July 11, 2003


Dancing in the Streets

As I type this, I think Reni and the others have probably drunk themselves silly. Which is their prerogative, of course. I would've liked to get drunk myself, seeing as I got myself a major offense today, totally putting a great cap on a day. I was heating sugar in a test tube. How anticlimactic, really. I would've expected my first ever major offense as something to the effect of getting caught having sex within school premises. Sigh. Then again I remember Iji's first DLSU offense-- playing Hang-a-Roo in the school library PCs. That proves exactly that there is no justice in this world.

Day wasn't bad, really. Had lunch at RP (Reni paid. Hanyaaaaaaaaaaan.) and at Diane's insistence had our pictures taken. I now hold in my hands Reni!pic. Wai. Met Kui, unexpectedly, at food court, and so, like the good imouto I am, introduced the guy I want to the guy who screens them. Had class and got caught caramelizing sugar, and then went back to the mall with Reni, and talked to Diane a LOT about Hibiki. Ah, the things I go through.

But seriously, caramelizing sugar, a major offense? Makes me burn, really. Wanna blow the damn school to smithereens, even.

Wrote the beginnings of Hana Yori Dango and RenAi fic. I live, really. Just not as much as I'd like. I kind of want to get good grades, and I'm having a bit of a job as P.R.O. That's what I get for having activists for classmates. XP

I find myself inclining towards Algebra, but only because Mr. Macaspac RULEZ.

I find myself going to school only for the sake of Reni. I think that's what people call "inspiration".

I find myself living a normal life.

Feels good.


7:03 AM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com