Tuesday, July 08, 2003


Something that will make me real

On another note: I applied to be guinea pig for radio talk show advice the other day. They told me things I already knew about, which my darling brother has been telling me for... what?

Charles: Two months.

Right. Anyway. They told me to lose the guy. Something I've been doing quite successfully for the past two weeks (since Madox).

Now if only:

él pararía el molestar de los hel fuera de mí y acaba de para el enviar me de mensajes extraños sobre unholy las horas de la mañana -- no esa soy despierto ser desinsectado, pero es justo molesto iguales.

Lo deseo permanecería lejos de mí.


7:29 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com