Sunday, August 10, 2003


And I live, really.

You know you have a semblance of an RL life when you haven't been spending nearly half as much time on your weblog. I'm checking out the LJ and the weblogs (I'm putting up more stuff on my sidebar, assuming I can still read code later later later) and my email has gone out of control. You're kidding, right? I was only gone a month.

Best of all I'm doing all this on Chairman's money. Hwahwahwa. The boy gave me five hundred bucks to do as I will (and make him psych report, which isn't a bad trade.)

Oh, and my mom knows about Reni. I'm taking him to meet my parents next week. Not freaky. Just... unfamiliar ground. I suppose I've gotten ever so used to the escapist mode of lovelife that outright honesty (and the fact that my mother approves) is unnerving, to say the least. And I've been getting away with going home at 930pm lately. God is good.

Enough about me, because I need to update:

--

'Neesama! I'm a very bad sister. I'm sorry Ginny-chan died. Please be well.

I have been very behind on the LJ that I've been missing a lot of fun stuff including interview meme, the fact that Yoj has moved out of her dorm and in with Nikki, Bryan coming home, George's birthday, my sister's pet dying, Melina's hockey travails, Isis' boyfriend (Nice!~), Chelle plagiarized (very very old news), Meemee's chem scores, etc etc etc.

DAH, really.

I'm gonna start working on Les' project now.



11:44 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com