Wednesday, September 10, 2003


Life goes on; I forget just why

I need a layout change and a drastic link update. Which will come simultaenously once I find enough time and money. And, you know, a layout scheme. Something tells me I've got a marathon. CCS, am I right?

I'm at UM Netopia. And I'm cutting my Alge class to meet up with these people. Long overdue, if you ask me. OVERDUE.

I need to catch up on a lot of blogs. These people are not kidding. GAH, the entries are long and they are winding! (Entertaining, yes, but mind that a bit later) I wish I could blog more, but life has been tense, it has been boring, and there isn't anything worth writing about. Not really. Same hectic routine day after day after day. I love my life, I think it's fab, but really.

The LJ has stagnated. And I LOVE my LJ to bitty bits. Oh well. More time on sembreak.

And I have to run now.

Now.


11:43 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com