Sunday, October 12, 2003


Chasing Down Every Temporary High

I got one of those digital voodoo curses, too, Belldandy-'nee. I say it's a load of crap. They used my other email addy, the one I created for my Madocs people, and the Harry Potter fandom. And, if it were any real magick (and I highly doubt that it is), I'm sure any one of us Pillars can handle the backlash.

My cellular phone got stolen, guys. Right off my hands three nights ago. The pain and the shock have dulled, somewhat, but again, I mostly regret losing all the precious SMS I have in there, all of them from Reni-kun, some dating back to July. Yes, guys, I kept his very first message to me. Talk about stalker mentality, but hey.

Also, again, the cell was a gift from my mother. I hate losing the things she gives me. Makes me look ungrateful.

My mom gave me a hug the night my cell was stolen. And I cried and cried and cried. She asked for my aunt's cell the next morning, but Tita Maloy's old Alcatel had been sold.

Guess it's back to the old starvation game for me. Nobody's gonna pick up my pieces but myself, and I have to start someplace.

There's gotta be more to life
Than chasing down every temporary high
To satisfy me...


10:09 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com