Sunday, November 02, 2003


Bag It Up

Catching up on Pantheon news and hoping desperately for my mother to approve to entreaties involving a new cellular phone. In three very short sentences, 1) Happy Samhain, 2) I don't want my Belldandy-'neesama to move, and 3) Section L has been deblocked.

My heart is slowly mending, but that does not discount the fact that it's broken. My beloved section has been deblocked due to circumstances beyond our mortal control. Although this renders most of us immobile due to the fact that we cannot be together, it gives me a sense of...

Air.

New people give me new chances to branch out and away from Reni's grasp, something I have not thought I wanted since I began with him.

This morning he showed up at school with a friend. It was eight in the morning, and he doesn't have class today. I sent him away.

No, really, I did.


+++

Bell-'neechan can't go.


I can't imagine life without her. Quite simply, she keeps me sane. She keeps me with her. When I fall from the bike riding, she heals me.

I am lost without her. And the mere thought of her leaving drives me insane.

+++


Interestingly, a guy I thought I would never have has emailed me a very beautiful poem.


I am hungry for something that will make me real



6:50 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com