Monday, December 22, 2003


Hit and Miss

The bad news is, I'm grounded for the rest of Christmas vacation. The good news is, Chiharu didn't blow my cover entirely, so there is a chance of me actually getting up and around later.

The bad news is, I have experienced my first ever really-bad-cramps stage. The good news is: hey, I'm not pregnant. So thanks to Urd for not giving up on me especially when I was sick and panicky. Iloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyou.

The bad news is, I miss my friends: all of my friends. The good news is, I hackneyed an old Alcatel from my tito, and now I have a cellphone. Hurray for technology.

The bad news is, I miss Reni. Terribly. And I saw him only yesterday, so it's ridiculous. The good news is, he and I, as is true to our thieving underhanded personalities, are still managing to see each other, even at heights that incur four in the morning for the masses (which we, for some odd reason, have always missed since... ever) I love this man. Truly, I do.

----

The last Wednesday I went to La Salle I saw some people I knew from my old Literature block. Maite and Carlos and Magsy and Karl and Jenny.

I didn't talk to them at all. I wanted to, but I had a feeling.

----

Belldandy's finally going out with Keiichi and I want details, so shout-outs to Bell: hear me, woman? DETAILS.

----

Lounging about wrapping presents. Last night I slept the moment I got home (after a few calls over my cell about certain things with my boyfriend who I hope is not dead because he was late to his mom's again on account of me <-- whew). Too tired and feeling bad. I find that I don't like cramps at all. Yech.

It's awfully cold. I hate this country as I get cold easy and it was supposed to be tropical. It doesn't even look like it's 12:42p. It looks dawn-ish outside.

I don't like being cold when Reni's not around.

----

I MISSED THE 2ND ANNUAL C3 CON.

The good news is Best told Reni about a store out in Makati that sells original Japanese manga, pop music singles, magazines like Newtype and figures for the low price of under 100. Everything under 100.

Oh yeah.


8:27 PM
will you catch me when I fall? :: |




this girl
named Ekai Ungson
find here
or here
or here
or here


listen to the static
"Wonder" - Megan McCauley
"Everyone is Wrong" - The Donnas
"You and Me" - Lifehouse
"Blind" - Lifehouse
"Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
"Akap" - Imago
"The Difference" - Matchbox Twenty
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Tagboard

angel wings
George
Joy
Candy
Nikki
Lance
Bryan
Alec
Kramer
Elbert
Sean
Randy
Mike
Sacha
Clair
Charo
M. Connie
Marlon
Ka Edong
Ava
Ken
LWS

adoring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iBlog


Who Links Here

credit is where credit's due
Knocking
Minitokyo
Blogskins

Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com